Low Carb Keto Beef Kabobs. A super easy weeknight meal that you can throw together really quickly. It’s so simple to make this Beef Kabob recipe ahead of time and then when you’re ready to cook, quickly assemble the kabobs!
Tips for making low carb keto beef kabobs
For your Keto Beef Kabobs listed in the recipe, use the full marinating time. It won’t taste of much of anything if you only marinade the beef for a short time. So that the meat is evenly marinated, don’t forget to turn the bag in the fridge halfway.
For your Keto beef kabobs, make sure you use the correct cut of beef.
For keto kabobs, what is the best meat?
A cut that will remain tender when grilled/broiled. For my keto beef kabobs, I chose sirloin because it does not get tough when cooked quickly and it’s relatively cheap.
How long do you cook kabobs?
Length of time will depend on whether you cooking them on a grill, which will likely be very hot/under a broiler.
To cook beef kabobs on a grill, it should take about 4 – 5 minutes per side, and under a broiler, depending on how far from the heat source your kabobs are up to TEN minutes per side.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Marinate: 6 hrs
Total Time: 6 hours 50 minutes
Total Carbs: 4 g
Protein: 19 g
Servings: 8 kabobs
- (Cut into inch size cubes)1.5 lb sirloin steaks ,
- 3 oz red bell pepper , 85g
- 3 oz yellow bell pepper , 85g
- THREE oz green bell pepper , 85g
- 8 small mushrooms
- 4 oz red onion slices , 113g
- Steak Kebab Marinade
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ONE tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Into a Ziplock bag, mix the marinade ingredients then add the chopped steak pieces.
- In the fridge, marinate the beef for at least 4 – 12 hours for best results.
- Thread the beef and vegetables onto the kabob skewers after the minimum FOUR hours marinate time is up, do not pack them on too tightly.
Cook Keto Beef Kabobs on a Grill
- To medium-high heat, preheat a grill.
- With oil, brush the grill grates. Over the heat turning occasionally, grill the kabobs directly and basting with remaining marinade until they are cooked the way you like them for FIVE to TEN minutes.
Cook Keto Beef Kabobs under Broiler
- Onto the high setting, turn on the broiler.
- On to a small baking sheet, lay the keto beef kabobs and so they are not touching the bottom of the baking sheet, balance them.
- Turning at least once, broil for up to 5- 10 minutes per side and basting with remaining marinade until the meat is cooked.
Low Carb Keto Beef Kabobs
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%