Breakfast Keto Sandwiches. Made with egg, cheese, sausage and low carb keto biscuits. A keto version of Sausage Egg McMuffins. These are going to be loved by the whole family even the kids. Breakfast has always been a problem when it comes to losing weight. But that is why we are here to give you this amazing recipe.
- 1 ½ cups superfine almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- (you can use whatever oil you usually use for cooking eggs) 1/2 tbsp oil
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 breakfast sausage patties cooked/according to box instructions, heated
- 8 small slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Of a 12-cup muffin pan, lightly grease muffin cavities.
- Whisk together onion powder, salt, baking powder, garlic powder and almond flour in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, butter in a small bowl. Whisk until it gets smooth. With dry ingredients, pour into large bowl.
- Until batter is evenly mixed, mix with a whisk or spoon. It will be quite thick.
- Place scoop ¼ cup of batter into muffin mold. You will likely need to use a spatula to scrape and remove all the batter from the measuring cup because the batter is sticky. Until all batter is used up, repeat.
- Enjoy 🤠
Until tops are golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean, bake biscuits about 10-11 minutes. For about 15-20 minutes, allow biscuits to cool, until they are no longer too hot to touch.
To loosen edges of biscuits, use a thin spatula. From muffin pan, remove the biscuits.
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Beat eggs with whisk.
- To large skillet, add oil. To coat the surface of the skillet, swirl oil slightly. Bring to medium heat.
- Add eggs when skillet is hot. Until eggs are set and can be flipped in one piece, cook a few minutes.
- Flip eggs and until eggs are fully cooked, cook a few more minutes.
- To fit with the biscuits, cut eggs into squares.
- Slice biscuits in half with a sharp bread knife to assemble sandwiches. Layer with egg, cheese and sausage.
Nutritional information provided
is for the biscuits only.
saturated fat: 6g,
net carbs: 4g