Keto Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
I think its smell is the best part about a soft pretzel other than tasting great! When I walk by that stand that’s selling pretzels, it’s always the smell that gets me. Especially the cinnamon pretzels!
We can no longer indulge in the goodness that is a soft pretzel because traditional soft pretzels are obviously not a part of our low carb lifestyle. At least, not until now!
As opposed to the traditional, I have always preferred Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Baking Mix. They’re both delicious so don’t get me wrong, but nothing beats a warm, soft pretzel, dipped in a sweet cream cheese, topped with cinnamon-sugar.
What Is Fat Head Dough?
To making any low carb “bread”, it is the key, and these pretzels are no exception.
It’s used to make low carb pigs in a blanket, bread, calzones, rolls, pizza, and everything in between.
What To Dip These In:
Check out the cream frosting that we used to create our Chewy Keto Coconut Cookies if you’re looking for an easy cream cheese dip for these. As a dip for these pretzels, you could easily use this frosting!
Best Sweetener for Keto Pretzels
We use a combination of keto-friendly granulated sweetener and cinnamon for this recipe! Lakanto’s Monkfruit Sweetener!
For all of our sweet treats, we use Lakanto’s Monkfruit and that’s because it’s the best!
Keto Cinnamon Pretzels
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg, beaten 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Lakanto monk fruit, or sweetener of choice
- 2 tbs ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. With parchment paper, line baking sheet and put it aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese and mozzarella for ONE minute in a glass or microwave safe bowl.
- Stir the mixture half way through.
- Add in beaten egg, coconut flour, and almond flour, stir.
- Into 5 sections, divide your dough and place on baking sheet after forming each one into a pretzel shape. Wet your hands if you find your dough too sticky.
- Until it gets lightly browned, bake for FIFTEEN minutes.
For the Cinnamon-Sugar Coating
- Melt the butter and coconut oil in a small bowl in microwave (About FIFTEEN seconds).
- Whisk together the cinnamon and sweetener in a separate small dish.
- With the butter and coconut oil mixture, brush the pretzels, then to coat, immediately toss into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Best served warm.
- In an airtight container, I stored the remainder in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:YIELD: 5 Pretzels
SERVING SIZE: 5 Pretzels
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 14.4g
CARBOHYDRATES: Net Carbs: 2.6g
One thought on “Keto Cinnamon Pretzels”
These look yummy!!!