Keto Low Carb Cheese Crackers. I’m so excited to have a crunchy recipe that’s Keto friendly! EIGHT days ago, I’ve started the Keto plan and so far a pound a day, I have lost! Because I can see myself eating this way for the rest of my life and I’ve never said that before with other things I’ve tried, I hardly want to call it a diet.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
SERVINGS 30 -35
- 2 Cups Cheese of your choice
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary/a seasoning of your choice
- Along with the almond flour, mix all the cheeses (including the cream cheese) in a microwave safe bowl and for exactly one minute, cook it.
- Until the almond flour and cheeses have combined fully, immediately stir the ingredients(you want the cheese to be partially melted).
- For a few minutes, allow this to cool because it will cook the egg if you put the egg in these ingredients too soon.
- Now add the seasoning of your choice, sea salt and egg. Cut up some fresh rosemary. Unless it’s a spicy mix, you want to add about a teaspoon of your favorite seasoning. For spicy seasonings, I would add only about a 1/2 teaspoon.
- Until all the ingredients is fully combined, mix it together. You can microwave your cheese for another 20 seconds to get it soft again if cheese has gotten too hard or it’s too hard to mix.
- Now on a large sheet of parchment paper, you will place the ball of dough. Then on top of the ball of dough, place another sheet of parchment paper of equal size.
- To spread the dough out into a thin layer, you can use your hands or a rolling pin. It spread so easily. Make sure as your baking sheet, the parchment paper is the same size.
- Next To cut the crackers into small squares, use a pizza cutter.
- On each side, bake these crackers for about 5 or 6 minutes at 450 degrees on each side. You will cook them about 5 minutes on each side if the crackers are thin but if the dough is thick, to get the crispy cracker texture you are looking for, it may take SEVEN to NINE minutes. It’s really easy to flip it over when you keep the dough on the parchment paper while on the first side, it’s hot after cooking it. To define the lines on the flip side too, I ended up using the pizza cutter again. If you love a very crispy texture, feel free to leave the crackers in there a bit longer(but watch them closely).
- For about FIVE minutes, allow the crackers to cool and they are ready to eat!