Keto Zucchini No Noodle Lasagna. To your favorite pasta, a low-carb keto alternative! You’ll love using lots of flavorful hamburgers, cheese, and slices of zucchini.
Using zucchini instead, have you ever made a no noodle lasagna?? Well, our garden is PACKED with this proliferous vegetable during the summertime and this is what we made. Since then making this classic dish with lower carbs but tons of flavor, it’s been a fun and unique way!
You’ll still love it even if you aren’t looking for a keto or low-carb lasagna!
By making air fryer zucchini noodles, we started once with pasta sauce. It tasted so much like spaghetti. That is when this arrived.
With hamburgers and cheese, you can’t go wrong!! Actually, if you use some spicy ground sausage with your beef to add a TON more flavor, this is even better.
Course Entree, Main Course
Cuisine American, Italian
Keyword lasagna, low carb, no noodle, vegetable, zucchini
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time35 minutes
Total Time50 minutes
- 1 – (lengthwise)2 large zucchini cut into 1/4″ slices
- 1 lb ground beef lean, or half hamburger and half spicy ground sausage is best
- 1 packet taco seasoning/2 tbsp(if you make your own)
- 1 c onion diced
- (shredded) 2 c mozzarella cheese or a mix of parmesan and mozzarella,
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp oregano
- 1 c spaghetti sauce chunkier the better
- 1/4 tsp cayenne ground
- With non-stick spray, spray an 8×8 pan and preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cook, ground beef and onions together on the stove until ground beef is no longer pink. Add spaghetti sauce after draining and grease, and warm. Stir in a packet(taco seasoning) and until meat is coated, mix.
- On the bottom, lay zucchini slices so it is covered, and can slightly overlap.
- On top of your zucchini slices, spoon half of your meat mixture, then top with half your cheese.
- So the meat is covered, lay a second and final layer of zucchini down, followed by the remaining meat, and then on the top, cheese. Can sprinkle green onions on top.
- Until cheese is a light golden brown on top, put in the oven for 35-40 minutes. (in case there was splatter, we put our 8×8 on a cookie sheet)
- Allow the pan to cool on the cooling rack if you want pieces to stay intact when serving to thicken up and then serve when just barely warm to the touch at the bottom of the pan. Enjoy!
No Noodle Lasagna
Amount Per Serving (2 oz)
Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g50%
Vitamin A 1240IU25%
Vitamin C 31.1mg38%