These are just 3 ingredients and very easy to make. From start to finish 3 INGREDIENT KETO EGG NOODLES are ready in about Fifteen minutes. KETO EGG NOODLES are a great low carb substitute for noodles in your favorite dishes. You can use them for soups, serve them with pasta sauce and more.
- 2 large eggs
- (softened to room temperature) 1 oz cream cheese
- ( sub 1/4 tsp xanthan gum) 1 tbsp (7 g) superfine blanched almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients, in a small food processor. Blend until it gets smooth.
- Onto prepared baking sheet, pour batter. To form a rectangle, use a spatula to help spread out the batter. No need for the batter to reach the edge of the baking pan. Until you can’t spread it out any further, just spread it out as thinly as possible without there being gaps in your rectangle.
- Until the surface is cooked and no longer wet, bake for about 5-7 minutes. The edges may also start to brown.
- To cut noodles into 1/2 inch wide strips, use a sharp knife. Add noodles into soup or serve noodles with your favorite pasta sauce or . ( Add them towards the very end if using in soup, since the noodles are already cooked.)
- You may try it with both almond flour and xanthan gum. Both are same
- Prefer a mini food processor to blend everything.
- Nutrition estimate is for just the noodles, no sauce.
serving: calories: 242kcal, carbohydrates: 2g, protein: 14g, fat: 19g, saturated fat: 9g, sodium: 233mg, potassium: 177mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 1g, net carbs: 1g