Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe combines tender steak bites with savory garlic butter and fresh zucchini noodles for a low-carb and keto-friendly dish. Here’s the recipe along with its nutrition information and servings:
- 1 pound steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once hot, add the steak bites and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the steak is browned and cooked to your desired doneness. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt. Once melted, add the steak bites back into the skillet and toss to coat in the garlic butter.
- In a separate skillet over medium-high heat, add the spiralized zucchini noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- Serve the steak bites on a bed of zucchini noodles and garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 336
- Total Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Sodium: 142mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 31g
One thought on “Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles”
I made this dish and it was so easy and delicious! One change I made was that I sautéed minced garlic and onions. Thank you for such a great recipe. I will definitely make this again!