Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are the perfect snack for anyone following a ketogenic diet. They’re high in fat, low in carbs, and super satisfying. This recipe combines creamy peanut butter with rich chocolate to create a delicious and healthy treat that’s perfect for a midday snack or dessert.
Here’s the full recipe for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
A delicious way to enjoy the flavors of peanut butter and chocolate without consuming excess sugar and carbohydrates. They’re also easy to make and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for a quick and convenient snack anytime.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the peanut butter and coconut oil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold or a mini muffin tin lined with paper cups.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Once the fat bombs are firm, remove from the mold or tin and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Servings: 24
- Serving size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 116
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g