Keto Salmon Cakes are a delicious and healthy seafood option for those following a ketogenic diet. These cakes are made with canned salmon, almond flour, and spices, making them both gluten-free and low-carb. These cakes can be served as a main dish or as a tasty appetizer.
Keto Salmon Cakes Recipe:
Here’s the full recipe for Keto Salmon Cakes:
- 2 cans (14.75 oz each) canned salmon, drained
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the drained canned salmon, almond flour, parsley, dill, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and beaten eggs.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into 8-10 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the salmon cakes to the skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the salmon cakes to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite keto-friendly dipping sauce.
- Servings: 4-5
- Calories: 298
- Total Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 171mg
- Sodium: 478mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 5g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 27g