Keto Blueberry Cobbler is a delightful and low-carb dessert that showcases the natural sweetness of blueberries while keeping you in ketosis. This delicious cobbler features a juicy blueberry filling topped with a buttery and crumbly almond flour crust. It’s a perfect treat for those following a ketogenic diet or anyone looking for a healthier dessert option. Let’s dive into the recipe!
Ingredients: For the Filling:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener (such as erythritol or stevia)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Topping:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, granulated sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Stir well to coat the blueberries evenly with the sweetener and flavors.
- Transfer the blueberry filling to a greased baking dish or individual ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, granulated sweetener, melted butter, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until the ingredients form a crumbly texture.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the blueberry filling, covering it completely.
- Place the baking dish or ramekins in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the blueberry filling is bubbly, and the topping is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Keto Blueberry Cobbler warm as is or with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of low-carb vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: Approximately 180
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 4g
- Total Carbohydrates: 10g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Net Carbs: 6g
Servings: This recipe makes approximately 6