Make it satisfying and quick if you eat breakfast with this delicious and amazing Keto Pizza Egg Wrap. With 25 grams of protein, this hearty keto breakfast wrap keep you full for hours and is much faster and healthier than any drive-through choice.
- ½ tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ oz. (2 tbsp) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1½ oz. salami, sliced
- To medium heat, heat a large, non-stick frying pan. Add the butter.
- Into a bowl, crack the eggs, and whisk until it gets smooth in color.
- Into the pan, slowly pour the eggs, allowing the mixture to go right to the edges.
- Until the edges begin to lift off the side of the frying pan, heat. Lift the egg using a spatula all around the edge from the pan.
- Flip and for THIRTY seconds, cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan.
- In the middle, layer tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and salami. Into a wrap, roll it together.
Put the wrap back into the pan if you prefer the cheese to be melted, until the cheese is melted.
Keto Pizza Egg Wrap
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 17g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Unsaturated Fat: 10g