This 20-minute supper of low-carb Keto Salmon Burgers With Avocado Coleslaw is simple, fast, healthy, and delicious! Additionally, it is gluten-free, whole30, and paleo. Yeh!! In honour of bunless burger week’s third day, here are 5 low-carb burger recipes.
I shared the Portobello Mushroom Bun Burger with Guacamole on Tuesday, which is identical to the standard burger but has a mushroom bun in place of the bun that is typically used.
And now, I’m happy to share with you yet another new bunless burger recipe because it’s so delicious and nutritious at the same time! But first, if you’re preparing one of these recipes, I just have a quick question for you:
They are both excellent options for a nutritious lunch for your family. But I also enjoy coming up with new methods to prepare salmon since I don’t want to get sick of eating it. Salmon burgers are available today for that reason.
Let’s discuss these low-carb salmon patties with avocado coleslaw, which take just 8 minutes to prepare (4 minutes each side). Additionally, the coleslaw salad’s avocado sauce is quite delicious. Although it is dairy-free, it is quite creamy and very simple to make.
Dinner is ready when you pour this magical green sauce over the cabbage salad. Lacking avocado? Instead, try this simple recipe for cole slaw!
For the Avocado Coleslaw, use this recipe for a 1/4-cup creamy avocado sauce with a 12-ounce package of broccoli, carrots, and red cabbage.
Regarding the salmon pies
- Wild salmon in a 1 6 oz. can, canned or fresh
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 14 cup minced white onion
- one teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 minced little garlic clove
- freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of cooking olive oil
Regarding the avocado slaw
- Recipe for 1/4 cup creamy avocado sauce here
- Broccoli, carrots, and red cabbage slaw in a 12-ounce bag.
- Mix all salmon burger ingredients in bowl(medium). Combine all ingredients.
- On a stovetop non-stick pan, warm up the olive oil.
- 4-6 burgers should be formed. The patties should be handled cautiously because they are flimsy when uncooked.
- About THREE–FIVE mins per side, cook .
- To prepare the coleslaw, combine all of the ingredients for the avocado coleslaw in a large bowl. It can be served right away or chilled for around 30 minutes before pairing with the salmon patties.
Keto Salmon Burgers With Avocado Coleslaw
Saturated Fat: 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 3g