It is a rich keto chocolate pound cake that will completely sate your desire for a piece of dark chocolate cake while following a ketogenic diet.
The texture is moist and dense, and as an added plus, it’s packed in protein, all thanks to the fact that it’s cream cheese chocolate pound cake.
This keto chocolate cake is simple to make in one or two loaf pans and is perfect for a special occasion or for quelling the sweet tooth of a chocolate enthusiast.
My popular keto cream cheese pound cake served as the model for my low carb chocolate pound cake recipe. In the keto community, it’s a favorite.
This keto chocolate pound cake recipe employs basic ingredients like almond flour and is chock full of chocolate flavor.
If you’re looking for a nut-free keto pound cake recipe, I also have one using chocolate coconut flour.
For more delectable keto-friendly sweets, don’t forget to check out our Keto Pound Cakes and Keto Cakes collection.
Low-carb chocolate cake
In a dream, I was given the recipe for this keto chocolate loaf. A dream, indeed. Has anyone else ever had a recipe in their dreams?
I refer to it as our wonderful cream cheese chocolate pound cake recipe for this reason.
It’s a terrific recipe that is not only low in carbs but also fully gluten-free, with only 4.5 g net carbs per serving!
Keep in mind to look at our Keto Cream Cheese Meals for additional delectable recipes that use cream cheese.
This is the first dream I’ve truly experienced that included a recipe. At least the first instance that comes to mind. Because I may be dreaming all of my low-carb, ketogenic masterpieces.
Maybe I just have trouble remembering them sometimes.
I’ve heard of musicians who compose music in their dreams, and it has always struck me as unique. I suppose it was sort of my turn to go through a similar situation.
It seems reasonable to conclude that this girl has little to no possibility of coming up with a song. Randy, Michelle, or Peter, the musicians in our family, may be the only ones left with that kind of experience.
A dream about a keto recipe, though? I should have anticipated it, to be honest.
Why? Well, considering how much time I spend considering new keto food ideas, I can’t say it shocked me when one of them eventually came to visit me in a dream.
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake
- 2 Measured and sifted 1/2 cups of almond flour that has been finely ground
- a half-cup of cocoa powder
- a cup of instant coffee, 2 teaspoons (optional for enhancing chocolate )
- Baking powder, 3 tablespoons
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 1/4 cups of artificial sweetener
- 1/2 cup at room temperature unsalted butter
- 7 ounces of room temperature cream cheese
- room temperature, eight eggs
- Chocolate for baking, 2 ounces (melted)
Ganache of chocolate
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate were melted in 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- 3 teaspoons of sugar substitute for confections
- heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup
- Coconut oil, 2 tablespoons
- Turn the oven on to 325 degrees.
- Two 8x4-inch loaf pans should be greased and lined with parchment paper. To easily remove the loaves out of the pans, leave a parchment paper overhang of about 2 inches. (If you wish to bake in a bundt pan or if you only want one loaf, see the notes.)
- Combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set apart.
- Beat the softened butter and sugar substitute on high speed in a sizable mixing bowl until they are light and fluffy.
- After adding, thoroughly integrate the cream cheese.
- One at a time, add the eggs, mixing well after each addition.
- Add all the dry ingredients and stir well to incorporate.
- Finally, stream in the melted baking chocolate and continue mixing until everything is combined. The baking chocolate can be melted in the microwave or over a double boiler in intervals of 15 seconds.
- Put the batter in the two loaf pans you've preheated, and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until done.
- Before removing the cakes from the mould, give them 15 minutes of cooling time. After the cake has completely cooled, put the chocolate ganache on top.
- Baking chocolate, melted butter, and sugar replacement should all be thoroughly mixed.
- A few teaspoons at a time, whisk in the heavy whipping cream until well mixed.
- Add the coconut oil last, then stir.