Bites of crispy buffalo chicken
Our new go-to starter, snack, or chicken supper that is fully allergy-friendly is buffalo chicken bites! They are simple to make (see the video below) and popular with both children and adults. Serve all the sliced vegetables with your favorite side dish for dinner or as a game day appetizer with ranch or blue cheese.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast eggs with avocado oil
Salt, pepper, and hot sauce (we used Frank’s), tapioca flour
Ghee or Butter From Grass
How to Prepare Buffalo Chicken Bites Without Gluten
Oil heating. Although we use avocado, you are welcome to use any other high heat oil.
The batter components are combined in a whisk.
Apply the batter to the chicken.
Fry, then allow extra oil to drip off onto paper towels.
Butter (or ghee) and hot sauce are heated in a skillet to create buffalo sauce. Up until everything is incorporated, whisk.
chicken with buffalo sauce and toss.
Broil the chicken for a few minutes to make it extra crispy.
With veggie crudités and your preferred dipping sauce, serve right away.
This new take on the traditional finger meal is buffalo chicken bites. By using chicken breast for the wings, we eliminated the need for bones from the recipe. We also replaced the breadcrumbs and flour with an arrowroot powder and butter coating. The final outcome? a flavorful bite that keeps all the qualities we enjoy about buffalo wings.
Buffalo chicken originated in Buffalo, New York, despite the fact that the words “buffalo” and “ranch” could conjure up pictures of animals in the American south.
Buffalo chicken is distinctive in the crowded market of other fried chicken recipes since it is cooked without batter, unlike many deep-fried or pan-fried foods.
It also stands out for its outstanding buffalo sauce. It provides a zingy and (slightly) spicy finish to the chicken with barely any more than butter and hot sauce. After that, it’s (often) served with blue cheese ranch dipping sauce or dressing to provide a chilly and creamy contrast.
Amazingly, it takes less than 30 minutes to put all of these diverse flavors together, making them a fantastic appetizer for a hungry group.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1/4 cup oil of choice, such as avocado oil
- 1 pound of chopped, bite-sized boneless, skinless chicken.
- 2 Eggs
- 60 grammes of tapioca flour, half a cup
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt, fine
- a half-teaspoon of black pepper, ground
- divided between 1/2 cup and 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (we used Frank's).
- 2 tablespoons of ghee or grass-fed butter
- Over medium heat, warm the oil in a medium skillet with a heavy bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, tapioca flour, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon spicy sauce.
- Chicken should be coated after being placed in the batter.
- Once the oil is hot, gently add the chicken to the skillet.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Take out of skillet and set on a platter covered in paper towels.
- Make the buffalo sauce in the meantime by combining the remaining hot sauce and butter in a skillet. Up until everything is incorporated, whisk.
- Chicken is then added, and it is coated.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet that has been prepared, then broil it for two to three minutes on each side, being careful not to burn it.
- With veggie crudités and your preferred dipping sauce, serve right away.
4.8g of carbohydrates
36g protein; 18.2g fat
7g of saturated fat
Salt: 931 mg
0.7g of fibre