You can quickly prepare this cheesy, creamy Keto Ham Frittata for your upcoming breakfast.
- 12 eggs
- 1 ounce of softened cream cheese
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1/4 cup pepper
- 3 ounces of grated cheddar cheese
- Avocado oil, 2 tablespoons
- 4 ounces of sliced or cubed ham
- 2 sliced green onions
- STEP 1
Obtain a big bowl
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, salt, and pepper in a big basin.
- Add the cheese in Step 2
- a slice of cheddar cheese Place aside.
- 3. Warm up the skillet.
- Avocado oil is placed in a medium skillet and heated to medium heat.
- Step Four: Saute
- Sauté the ham and green onions for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the ham begins to brown.
- STEP 5:
- Heat egg mixture in the skillet. Stirring and scraping the bottom of the skillet with a spatula until large curds start to form and the spatula begins to leave wakes but the egg is still liquid (2 minutes). To divide the eggs evenly, shake the skillet. For 30 seconds, cook without stirring to allow the bottom to set.
- STEP 6: Complete in the oven
- Broil skillet in oven for 3 to 4 minutes, or until frittata puffs up and begins to brown on top. Remove from oven, then let food finish cooking for 5 minutes while it stands.
Frittatas are a creamy, cheese-and-egg-filled breakfast dish that resembles custard. They can be a terrific way to get rid of all the vegetables, cheese, and deli meats in your refrigerator. Additionally, they make the ideal weekend brunch. A cheap keto breakfast option is the ham frittata. For the best custardy egg dish, all you need are eggs, cheese, a few green onions, and deli ham.
Eggs may be a cheap keto food if you obtain them properly. You can make a tasty keto breakfast on a budget by adding cheese and deli ham to this frittata.
Deli Ham Is It Keto?
Deli ham is keto as long as you can get it in low- or sugar-free varieties. You can use either sliced deli ham or ham that you have to cube yourself in this keto frittata recipe.
How to Prepare a Classic Frittata
We utilise a combination of stovetop and oven broiler cooking to produce a keto frittata that is creamy and custard-like. This process yields an amazing texture. Just watch out that the frittata doesn’t burn. When the casserole is placed under the broiler, keep a close check on it to prevent burning. Burnt eggs are unpleasant to eat!
Variations of frittata
You can use these alternative items in place of ham and green onions if those aren’t your favourites.
turkey \sbacon \ssausage
pepper jack cheese with swiss cheese
heavy whipping cream, sour cream, and fontina cheese
mozzarella cheese broccoli, red pepper, zucchini, and spinach
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 1g
Net Carbs 1g