A complete meal that is rich with nutrients and will keep you full for hours may be made using creamy chicken, garlic, and cheese as well as broccoli and spinach. This recipe will be sure to please the entire family because it contains components that are simple to find, like chicken breasts, broccoli, and spinach.
It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare everything in one skillet, making for a simple dinner with quick cleanup. To make it your own, it’s quite simple.
To personalize this recipe, add red bell peppers, asparagus, sliced carrots, diced bacon, or other preferred vegetables. The protein can easily be replaced with chopped steak, shrimp, or chicken thighs; the options are unlimited! For a low-carb keto dinner, serve this creamy cheesy chicken with cooked pasta, rice, zucchini noodles, or cauliflower.
In less than 15 minutes, broccoli and spinach were cooked with cheesy garlic chicken bits in one skillet. This simple and delicious dish is a fantastic keto alternative and goes well with pasta or zoodles!
Do you have a meal plan for lunch or dinner?
If you want a meal that is anti-cancer, fresh, creamy, and healthful… You’ll adore this recipe for keto garlic chicken!
It is not only delicious and simple to make, but it also contains many powerful anti-cancer nutrients, including cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, and garlic.
In order to enhance the anticancer properties of the ketogenic meals, today’s recipe is perfect for individuals who desire to utilize a ketogenic diet.
The ketogenic diet helps slow the growth of tumors because it is high in (good) fats, moderate in protein, and low in carbohydrates.
Today’s recipe is also free of dairy. The nutritional yeast will give your food a delicious cheese flavor, and the coconut cream will give it the dreamy creaminess you’ve been craving.
Each component of this formula has incredible advantages for your body and health.
15 minute Keto Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach
- 1 pound Chicken breasts weighing, sliced into 1" pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning,
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- one-fourth teaspoon crushed pepper
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- 3–4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 200 grams broccoli florets
- 2 cups infant spinach
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded Your preferred melting cheese, such as mozzarella, cheddar, or parmesan
- 4 ounces Cream cheese,
- In a sizable saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Put chicken breasts(chopped) and season with red pepper(crushed), pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt. Cook the chicken until it becomes brown and is thoroughly done, about 4–5 minutes.
- Put it once the garlic is aromatic and continue to heat for minute more. Add the cream cheese, tomato, broccoli, and spinach to the dish. Cook the broccoli for a further 3–4 minutes, or until tender.
- Include cooked pasta, rice, zucchini noodles, or cauliflower rice with your meal.
15 Minute Keto Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach
Serving: 1serving (about 1.5 cups); 358kcal; 7g carbohydrate; 30g protein; 23g fat; 9g saturated fat; 114mg cholesterol; 338mg sodium; 749mg potassium; 1g fibre; 2g sugar; 2355IU vitamin A; 49.4mg vitamin C; 152mg calcium; 1.6mg iron; 152mg sodium; 1g fibre; 2g sugar; 1g fibre; 1g sugar; 1g fibre;