- With this sweet and tangy fathead keto pizza recipe, leftover pulled pork can be used to make Keto BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza.
- 3 12 cups shredded mozzarella cheese + an additional 1/2 cup for the topping
- almond flour, 1 1/2 cups
- 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1 egg
- Xanthan gum, 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons of keto barbecue sauce and a half teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of jerked pork without sugar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons of red onion slices
- 2 tablespoons of green onion, chopped
- 1-teaspoon of cilantro
- STEP 1:
- A 400 degree oven .
- 2. Melt the cheese.
- In a glass bowl that can go in the microwave, put 3.5 cups of mozzarella. For about two minutes, melt the cheese . Stir to mix. After removing from the microwave, let the mixture cool.
Mix the dry ingredients in STEP 3.
- Almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt should all be combined in a sizable separate basin. Set apart.
- Add egg and cheese in Step 4
- The melted mozzarella cheese will have your egg added. Until everything is blended, use an electric mixer.
- 5. Combine the dough.
- Add the mixture of almond flour and cheese gradually. Stir with an electric mixer or food processor until the dough is homogenous. When operating the mixer, don’t be shocked if dough starts flying! Although this is a possibility, it is a simple technique to combine the mixes and produce the best fat head dough. If you don’t have a food processor or electric mixer, I advise giving the dough a few minutes of hand kneading until it comes together.
- Step six.
- Shape the dough into a large ball(0nce combined). To make sure the dough is homogeneous in appearance and that all the ingredients are thoroughly included, knead it a few times on a surface that has been lightly dusted with almond flour.
- STEP 7 Insert a layer of parchment
- The ball should be sandwiched between two sheets of parchment paper.
- STEP 8 Roll out the pastry
- To the required thickness, roll out the dough. Place on top of a baking sheet after removing the top parchment covering.
- SECTION 9: Sauce it
- Overtop the keto dough, evenly distribute the keto bbq sauce.
- STEP 10: Include toppings
Pizza can now have additional toppings.
- SECTION 11: Bake
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown.
BBQ pulled pork pizza with low carbs
This is a fantastic way to use up any pulled pork leftovers. Pizza cooked with my own low-carb BBQ sauce and pulled pork is called a keto BBQ pulled pork pizza. Finally, blue cheese crumbles and cilantro are sprinkled on top of the pizza. One of my favourite proteins to prepare for meals is pulled pork. It is cheap and simple to prepare.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 7.1g
Net Carbs 5.3g