Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge cups: this quick and simple recipe just takes five minutes! Delicious cups of creamy, rich low-carb fudge require just two ingredients!
Give me a hint! Let’s concentrate on the keto candy of today while we all drool together at the notion of future keto treats. Should we?
I’ve been getting more and more requests for keto chocolate peanut butter candy recipes ever since I started sharing all the simple keto sweets. Let’s get started with the simplest keto chocolate peanut butter candy recipe as we prefer to keep things simple and easy around here.
keto fudge cups with peanut butter and chocolate (low carb)
Keto chocolate fudge cups with peanut butter filling! You were also hoping for a recipe for keto peanut butter fudge, I know, I know (no chocolate). But you also thought you might like a recipe for keto chocolate and peanut butter fudge.
Everything will be done in due time, my dear. Everything happens when it should. (Don’t worry; Erik has been learning to whistle from me at least once every week for a while.) And what was I saying, again? The keto fudge, indeed! What is the nicest thing about this chocolate-PB keto fudge, though? a smoothie.
Check it out—only 2 ingredients are needed to make these keto chocolate peanut butter fudge cups! How simple was that? Let’s face it, none of us want to create keto fudge with more than five or 19 components. ” Lol. And now for them:
Ingredient 1: chocolate chips low in carbs and keto.
Second ingredient: smooth peanut butter
how to make chocolate peanut butter fudge in the keto diet
Put low carb chocolate chips and peanut butter in a bowl that can go in the microwave to make this keto chocolate peanut butter fudge. Melt and blend thoroughly by stirring. Put the keto fudge mixture in a muffin tin with liners. Peel off liners after cooling until stiff.
The best keto chocolate peanut butter fudge cups tools (low carb)
My absolute favorite low-carb chocolate chips are keto chocolate chips. Simply excellent, smooth, and bursting with incredible chocolate taste.
The only component in these peanut butter-peanuts is unsalted natural, creamy peanut butter. Yes!!
To make cleanup easier, line your muffin tin with muffin liners.
A 12-cup muffin pan that has been used a thousand times but still looks brand new. adore it
I’ll hazard a bet and say you’ve already come up with ten additional keto dessert and candy recipes you’d like me to start developing. Tell me in the comments section below. Thank you so much for popping by and talking to me, baking with me, and making keto candy with me in the interim.
More Delicious Recipes:
- 1 12 cups of ketogenic low-carb chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy, natural, unsalted peanut butter
- Alternative Topping
- cut-up peanuts
- A 12-cup muffin pan should be filled with muffin liners. Put off till later.
- Use a double boiler to melt the keto chocolate and peanut butter together or one of the following methods: Put chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl that can go in the microwave. Once chocolate is completely softened and largely melted, heat in 20-second bursts. Between heating stages, stir until smooth.
- Make sure to distribute the chocolate mixture evenly among the 12 cups when you pour it into the muffin tin that has been prepared.
- To smooth the mixture and release air bubbles, tap the pan repeatedly on a safe surface.
- Until hard, chill in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes. You can optionally gently press chopped peanuts into the top of each cup when the fudge is almost totally set. Enjoy! follow the storage directions.
Where to Buy: Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter; Keto Chocolate Chips
Storage instructions: Refrigerator in an airtight container. You can keep the fudge at room temperature starting on day two. Keep away from hot sources and direct sunshine. Batman Reusable Snack Bags, Compostable Snack Bags, and Washable Snack Bags are some of my favourite snack storage containers.
Freezing Storage instructions: Place in the freezer for 1-2 months in a container that is freezer-friendly.
Tools such as glass mixing bowls, muffin pans, and muffin liners are advised.
Based on the components stated in the Where to Buy Ingredients section, the nutrition information is an approximation. Additionally, it is based on 12 servings per recipe that are prepared without additional ingredients.
5 minutes for preparation
Dessert category; no-bake technique; American cuisine
Size of serving: 1 fudge cup
1g sugar; 0mg sodium
1g of saturated fat
12g of carbohydrates (Net 4g)
8g of fibre
0 mg of cholesterol
Another Variation Of The Recipe
A very simple 4-ingredient keto fudge recipe! Rich and creamy with a delectable peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
Looking for keto holiday snacks in a pinch? This fudge recipe is great, I assure you. No child or adult will be able to resist it because it is simple, delectable, and festive.
So you can prepare this simple keto fudge in a matter of minutes if you suddenly realize that more friends are coming over than you anticipated, you forgot you needed a hostess present for a party, or you simply have a REALLY strong yearning for a thick and fudgy keto dessert.
Dessert Course American Cuisine Toffee with chocolate and peanut butter. 10 minutes for preparation Time to Cook: 5 minutes Time to chill: 4 hours Time total: 15 minutes 18 servings total Energy: 140 kcal
- 1 cup heavy cream for whipping
- Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips, 6 ounces
- half a cup of creamy peanut butter
- 4 chopped-up Lily’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Waxed paper should be used to line a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan; lightly butter the paper.
- Boil cream over medium heat in saucepan(large). Add chocolate chips right away after removing from heat. Give it five minutes to melt.
- Pour into the prepared pan after adding the peanut butter and thoroughly smoothing it up.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups after smoothing the top.
- For roughly 4 hours, refrigerate until hard.
- The waxed paper should be lifted out by the edges, then cut into 18 squares with a sharp knife. (Pro tip: heat up your knife to slice through the fudge more swiftly and evenly.)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size (1 square, or 1/18 of the recipe)
140 calories and 115 calories from fat.
Daily Value in %
6.6g2% of carbohydrates
Fiber 12% 3g